Friday 20 September 2013

(•۝• ѴƲ cℓʋв •۝•) Fwd: *ALLAH TASKETH NOT ANY SOUL BEYOND ITS CAPACITY*{'QURAN'} [HE Never Throws U Deeper than U can go]~[*Me Without Allah is NOTHING]*













 
'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu
Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah'.
'As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu.'
 
'On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear.
 It gets every good that it earns,
and it suffers every ill that it earns.
Pray...
"Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay
on those before us;
Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we
have strength to bear.
Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us.
Thou art our Protector;
Help us against those who stand against faith."
{'Aameen'}~{'Aameen'}~{'Aameen'}
[Source:-Quran~Surat al Baqarah (the Cow)~2~A # 286 ]

" Allah Never throws you deeper

than you can go...!

He throws you from such a height were He knows yes... you may fall...!

gain a few scratches, and open wounds,

but He also knows... ?

how much 'Sabr'...

Tolerance and Will Power you have

...to stand back up {!}

Yes we all complain, moan and cry saying

...'Why Me'... {?}

but why do we forget that ...

This Life is a Test !

Allah is making you... not breaking you.

Allah is by your side... !

He is your Shadow and your Guiding Light..."

{'Alhamdullilah'}
My LOVE, My HEART,My SOUL !My LOVE, My HEART,My SOUL !
 
The Prophet [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam] said:-
 
"The example of the one who remembers (glorifies the Praises of) his Lord (Allâh), in comparison to the one who does not remember (glorify the Praises of) his Lord, is that of a living creature compared to a dead one."
[Source:- Sahih Al-Bukhari]
~ My 'Salaams' to You All ~

"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy LORD, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
{'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
'In Shaa Allah'!

 
__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___



--
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
"VU CLUB" | Learning and Entertainment |
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
For study material join VU Club at:
http://vuclub.net & http://vuforum.net
 
To post to this group, send email to:
vu-club@googlegroups.com
 
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vu-club?hl=en?hl=en
 
Join us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/190713217644560/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VU CLUB" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vu-club+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment