Sunday 2 February 2014

(•۝• ѴƲ cℓʋв •۝•) Fwd: Allah the Forgiver of Sin, the Accepter of Repentance












 


ALQURANIC Mail [The Best Guide ALQURAN]
Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Forward this message to as many people you can.
 
[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 195]

"And spend in the way of Allah and cast not yourselves to perdition with your own hands, and do good (to others); surely Allah loves the doers of good."
Downloadable Audio Quran and Video Quran
Refer this Group/Site to your friend/relative Refer
 
 
Allah the Forgiver of Sin, the Accepter of Repentance
 
 
[40. Surah Gafir : Ayah 1-4]


"Ha Mim. The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Knowing, The Forgiver of the faults and the Acceptor of repentance, Severe to punish, Lord of bounty; there is no god but He; to Him is the eventual coming. None dispute concerning the communications of Allah but those who disbelieve, therefore let not their going to and fro in the cities deceive you."



[9. Surah At-Tawba : Ayahs 104]

"Do they not know that Allah accepts repentance from His servants and takes the alms, and that Allah is the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful?"



[Sahih Bukhari : Volume 9, Book 93, Number 592]

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Allah says, "If My slave intends to do a bad deed then (O Angels) do not write it unless he does it; if he does it, then write it as it is, but if he refrains from doing it for My Sake, then write it as a good deed (in his account). (On the other hand) if he intends to go a good deed, but does not do it, then write a good deed (in his account), and if he does it, then write it for him (in his account) as ten good deeds up to seven-hundred times.' "




[Sahih Bukhari : Volume 9, Book 93, Number 598]

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): I heard the Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) saying, "If somebody commits a sin and then says, 'O my Lord! I have sinned, please forgive me!' and his Lord says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sins).' Then he remains without committing any sin for a while and then again commits another sin and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,' and Allah says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sin). Then he remains without Committing any another sin for a while and then commits another sin (for the third time) and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,' and Allah says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and punishes for it I therefore have forgiven My slave (his sin), he can do whatever he likes."

Give your Suggestion, help us improve Suggest

Invite a Friend to join the ALQURANIC Group
Invite
or If you'd like to add your relatives/friends emails in
this mailing list then
Email us (one address per line)

If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message,
Join Now




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___



--
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
"VU CLUB" | Learning and Entertainment |
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
For study material join VU Club at:
http://vuclub.net & http://vuforum.net
 
To post to this group, send email to:
vu-club@googlegroups.com
 
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vu-club?hl=en?hl=en
 
Join us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/190713217644560/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VU CLUB" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vu-club+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment